Life’s been crazy as usual, but I wanted to share with you two products I was sent to review! They’re from Devera Naturals, and I’ll have to say I’m pretty pleased with them. You can read their story here, but I love that their products are based off of old family Swiss recipes! I don’t know about you, but that adds a little more intrigue and respect for a product when I know there’s a family backstory.
The two products I have been using are the Snow Flower Creme ($43.00) and the Miracle Eyes eye cream ($37.00). I haven’t noticed much of a scent from the Miracle Eyes, but I love the fresh botanical scent from the Snow Flower Creme. I’ve been using the Snow Flower Creme for just over a week now, and I feel like my face in general feels a lot less “inflamed.” Thanks to pregnancy hormones, my skin is in a constant flux and with help from the Snow Flower Creme (and an addition of lavender and eucalyptus oils on the side), my face isn’t as red and my forehead and around my nose especially feels tighter and smoother. I haven’t used the Miracle Eyes as much, just using it when my eyes feel like I’ve been awake for three days. However, when I have used the eye cream, it feels refreshing and brightens my eyes within minutes of applying it!
So how about some pros and cons?
- I really enjoy the scent and the consistency of the Snow Flower Creme
- I love that the ingredients are natural ingredients!
- My face feels refreshed and brightened after using it
- in regards to the Miracle Eyes cream, you only need a little bit, but I feel like my eyes are refreshed and don’t look as tired after applying it
- I love that both containers for each creams are small but you don’t need much product so I can see them lasting for a good while!
- I feel like the prices are worth the quality of these products!
- I am assuming it is because the bottles were so cold when I got them, but I’ve had a little bit of trouble with the pump for the Snow Flower Creme (not really a con, but the creme is thicker so maybe it’s just harder to get out of the bottle?)
- the Miracle Eyes cream sometimes stings a little bit especially if I just cleaned makeup off my face, but the stinging feeling goes away within a few seconds
- The prices for these product may be more than someone would want to spend (see above though! I do think the cost is worth it!)
Other than those thoughts, I really don’t have much else to add! I really appreciate Devera Naturals sending me products to try and I’d highly recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a new (natural) face cream! I know I’m going to pumping every last drop from the Snow Flower Creme myself!